Grateful Dead Live at Irvine Meadows Amphitheater on 1985-04-13
01. Crowd/Tuning 0:45
02. Why Don't We Do It In The Road > 3:59
03. Bertha 6:03
04. Jack Straw 8:05
05. West LA Fadeaway 8:51
06. Little Red Rooster 8:16
07. Peggy-O 7:06
08. Cassidy 6:08
09. Deal 7:51
01. //Terrapin Station > 11:07
02. Playing In The Band > 10:13
03. Crazy Fingers > 7:55
04. Truckin' > 8:42
05. Drums > 6:51
06. Space > 6:52
07. The Wheel > 5:04
08. Throwing Stones > 8:00
09. One More Saturday Night 4:34
10. It's All Over Now, Baby Blue 7:17
Collection GratefulDeadBand/Artist Grateful DeadVenue Irvine Meadows AmphitheaterLocation Irvine, CASource MAC: (FOB) Sennheiser 421's* > Sony D5 > Maxell XLII-S 90(Set I) & Maxell MX 90(Set II)Lineage MAC>Nakamichi Cassette Deck 2(azimuth adjusted)>RCA>Edirol UA-5>USB>WinXP Pro> CEP 2.0>CD Wave Editor>Flac Frontend(encoded at level 8)>FLAC16Taped by Mark McCueTransferred by Alex Ford
- entire .wav file was normalized to 100%
- I was unable to patch Terrapin Station; the only other source is also missing the first few seconds.
- *The mics were drapped with a black shall for the entire show (to avoid security).
- The sound quality of this recording is spectacular, all hail Mark! Many more to come.
- Thanks to Sean M. alias ratbob for the use of his UA-5
December 16, 2012
Not shn files as stated in the identifier.
Please change to flac16.
Fuck the weak ass SBD is right. Lol
January 8, 2009
Take a Listen
I had the second set of this show on tape the whole time I follwed the Dead in the late 80's. I listened to it so many times it is now part of my DNA. I promise you it's worth a listen. Be patient. It unfolds like a comfy psychedelic blanket. It feels like home to me now. Enjoy!
October 18, 2008
fxck the soundboard
I love this show.
But the Charlie Miller boards mix out the Brent in a totally fxcked up way. Listen to the Terrapin outro. End of story.